Digital Marketing Assistant - Product Delivery Team
DZone is looking for a Digital Marketing Assistant to join our growing Product Delivery team. As a Digital Marketing Assistant, you will be responsible for:
- Assisting Production Coordinators with the management of multiple product lines:
- Daily email communications
- Digital advertising
- Put publication content into layout using templates
- Assist Production Coordinators with coding and testing changes to the dzone.com website
- Provide support to the director of design:
- Original Image creation
- Email, website, marketing collateral design and layout
DZone.com is one of the world’s largest online communities for technology professionals. Millions rely on us every day to produce and share excellent content that allows them to achieve success. DZone, Inc. has been listed in the Inc. 5000’s list of fastest growing private companies for three years in a row, and we are seeking great people to help us continue our rapid growth.
What Kind of Person Are We Looking For?
- Demonstrates a desire to learn new things
- Laughs often
- Thrives under pressure
- Strives to stay up-to-date on current trends and technologies
- Keeps an open mind when listening to feedback
- Manages multiple projects simultaneously
- Works well within a team environment
- Demonstrates ability to work in and transition between varied styles
What Skills and Experience are Required?
- Demonstrated understanding of HTML & CSS principles and techniques, for both web and email
- Highly proficient with Adobe Creative Suite software
- Experience with digital display advertising (Google DFP)
- Strong visual design skills and a demonstrated understanding of color, texture, typography and page layout
- Strong communications skills and the ability to present ideas and designs effectively
- Dedication to quality and attention to detail
- Detail-oriented and well-organized with the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to meet deadlines & work effectively in a fast-paced environment
Things we consider pluses:
- Experience with print and UX design
- Experience with HTML web development
- Experience with HTML email development
A World Changing Company
DZone’s mission is to help the world achieve success through shared knowledge. Our website, DZone.com is a popular destination for the world's software professionals to find resources and information to improve their skills and advance their careers. We also make a software platform that allows customers to manage and share knowledge from a variety of sources in a simple and easy to use interface, freeing them from knowledge silos that prohibit creativity and growth.
DZone has helped hundreds of companies manage and share their knowledge, including Pixar, LinkedIn, GE, Microsoft, Epic Games, Splunk, and EBay. We believe that our most important measure of success is their love for our products.
We’re growing fast, but we are determined that each and every person has the opportunity to make a difference for our company and our customers each and every day. We encourage creativity and collaboration, and thrive on continuous improvement. We hire purposefully for passion, self-motivation, intelligence, curiosity, and adaptability.
We offer comprehensive benefits for employees and family which include your choice of several comprehensive medical, dental, vision, life, and disability plans, a flexible time off policy, and many opportunities to help you grow your career. DZone has been listed in the Inc. 5000’s list of fastest growing private companies for 2 years running, and we are seeking great people to help us continue our rapid growth. We are headquartered in Cary, NC at the corner of High House and Cary Parkway with views of the Prestonwood golf course.