DZone is the Knowledge-Sharing company! Our flagship product, AnswerHub, provides customers with online communities for self-service customer support, questions and answers, and internal team collaboration and productivity. DZone has been listed in the Inc. 5000’s list of fastest growing private companies for three years running, and we are seeking great people to help us continue our rapid growth! We have helped hundreds of companies, including Amazon, Pixar, LinkedIn, GE, Microsoft, Epic Games, Splunk, and Ebay.
We are currently on the lookout for a Marketing Specialist for our Software Marketing Team in Cary, NC. In this role, you'll help our marketing team improve brand awareness, create lead generation programs, and create various types of content to educate prospects, customers, and users.
What you will do as a Marketing Specialist:
- Plan, build and measure targeted lead generation campaigns
- Write blog posts, ebooks, and other content to capture marketing-qualified leads and improve customer experiences
- Create and manage email communications with prospects and customers through HubSpot
- Manage and optimize website and landing pages, including SEO and overall content
- Create marketing collateral and selling materials for the DZone Software Sales Team, including one-sheeters, brochures, and presentations
- Write press releases, respond professionally to industry analysts and media, and generate positive publicity for DZone Software and its AnswerHub brand
- Plan, promote and run webinars to educate customers and generate leads
- Monitor and manage social media accounts, including LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter
- Evaluate, analyze, and realize value for DZone Software’s positioning against industry competitors
Candidates for this job should have:
- 2-5 years of marketing experience
- Excellent writing skills for a number of mediums and marketing channels, including print marketing collateral, website copy, email content, and social media
- Lead generation and lead nurturing experience
- Software or tech marketing experience; SaaS marketing a plus
- Basic HTML and CSS experience, for both webpages and emails
- Undergraduate major or minor in Marketing, Business Management, Public Relations, Communications or another related field.
Very strong candidates will also have:
- Experience working in HubSpot or another CRM
- Experience working in Salesforce
- SEM experience (Google Adwords)
- SEO experience