DZone is committed to educating and empowering developers. Our mission is to harness the incredible power of technology and bring developer practitioners, advocates, and inspiring novices alike together in a community of like-minded individuals. Recognizing that developers sit at the hub of innovation in many companies, we offer solutions that drive knowledge sharing, foster collaboration, and facilitate learning and growth.
DZone is seeking a full-time Production Coordinator. This can be a remote opportunity and available to a qualified US-based employee.
Your primary responsibility will to focus on bookings-to-revenue (BTR). Managing the transition of newly booked business to production & fulfillment. You will act as the initial primary contact coordinating the onboarding process of advertisers to production. People who excel on this team assume positive intent, are self-motivated, flexible of thought and able to juggle multiple responsibilities with a strong emphasis on organization and a drive to problem solve.
- Track projects in the pre-production phase in anticipation of those projects coming into post-production
- Track and manage post schedules, keeping Campaign Management & Publications teams apprised of status as well as anticipating and problem solving potential roadblocks
- This role reports to the VP, Operations but is a shared resource with Sales and production teams
- Serve and support the Sales Team & Advertisers and the production teams (Campaign Management & Publications) by bridging the gap between pre- to post-sale processes
- Liaise with sponsors regarding scheduling kickoff calls, specs/deliverables items, and adhering to timelines & sending sponsor design previews of publications
- Send reminders to advertisers when assets are due to keep campaign timelines on track.
- Initial steps for campaign management:
- Scheduling kickoff calls (KOC) and creating KOC presentations
- Display – Pulling available ad impressions and reserving inventory in Google Ad Manager (GAM)
- Email – Providing availability
- Webinar & Email – Marking the reservation calendars to show that an email has been booked
- Organize weekly lead reporting for send-ready files for campaign managers
- 1+ year experience in a production, coordinator or similar role.
- Ability to handle a fast-paced environment supervising numerous projects in various states.
- Ability to adapt to new workflows and work with project management tools (i.e. Trello).
- A high attention to detail and an obsession with organization.
- The ability to prioritize and respond accordingly.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to multitask.
- Proficient in Mac environments.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Sharepoint and the Google Apps suite.
- Able to work independently or with a team.
- A quick, willing, and curious learner.
- A good attitude! Our work family and positive culture is everything to the DZone team.